Regular price $969.00
As the favorite brand to the best barista we know we could not not include the exceptional Rancilio espresso machine in keeping with our tradition of sharing the best kept espresso secrets this side of Milan!
The Rancilio Silvia is designed after some of the most iconic commercial machines to baristas use, and the Silvia packs in durability, reliability, and vintage charm into a footprint about the size of a sheet of paper. This single boiler workhorse stands out at its price point with sturdy steel casing, burly brass components and all-manual operation. The Silvia also manages must-have functionality like a 3-way solenoid, a standard 58mm portafilter, and easy access internals for maintenance and repair. The Siliva's focus on long-lasting service is just one reason it has remained largely unchanged in its decades-long run.
Note: For its size its one feature it does not have is a hot water dispenser so pls keep that in mind - esp if into Americanos
Wave Moto Coffee includes our Elite Pack espresso sampler [$85 value] and 2 espresso cups [$30 value] with each machine ordered. Our Master Roaster will create a varied tour of the very best espressos you have ever had delivered with your machine - next level espressos the best you've ever had guaranteed.
Ramp up your coffee and espresso experience with what we feel is the best cup for buck Italian style for under $1,000 - a truly wonderful machine!
*Please allow 2-3 days for extra processing/custom roasting
- Classic Espresso: The Silvia has been in production for over 20 years—making it one of the most stable espresso platforms on the market.
- Single Boiler: The single 12-ounce brass boiler serves both brew and steam temperatures.
- Steel Case: The Silvia's steel case offers sturdy service and fits in any decor.
- Professional Components: Built with the same exacting care as Rancilio's commercial lineup, you can rely on the Silvia to pull shot-after-shot for as long as you need.
- 3-Way Solenoid: A dedicated group solenoid helps purge excess pressure, preventing portafilter 'sneezes' and allowing for backflushing.
- Compact Case: The Silvia's 9.5"x11" base and 13 inch height makes it suited for the smallest of spaces.
Product Weight (lbs.)
Pressurized, Non-Pressurized, Bottomless
Warm Up: Brew Time
Yes - with adaptation
Auto Shut Off
What it Covers: Rancilio home espresso machines and grinders
Length: 1 year parts and labor (Silvia and Rocky)
Warranty Point of Contact: WMC
Care and Maintenance
- Fit blind basket and backflush with water daily
- Backflush every other week using a detergent like Cafiza
- Use filtered water and/or ensure softness in water in machine